30 Dec 2012

Eye popping prints are everywhere!

Print Madness


I've been having such a great time checking out new season items which i obviously can't afford. My favourite items to lust over lately are the spectacular printed dresses that have taken over the runways in the spring/summer 2013 shows. Although I'm not a big fan of too many prints and usually settle for solid colours, I think the grey and cold weather definitely makes me want to add more bold colours and prints to my wardrobe and with such gorgeous dresses it would be really hard to say no. I'm loving the amazing complexity of the prints and the bold colours, I really cannot wait to see how high-street chains are going to adopt this trend, or maybe I should start trying to save so I can lust over one of those incredible dresses. My favourite ones have to be the gorgeous prints on the Erdem dresses which have such beautiful classic cuts, closely followed by the bold digital print dresses from Peter Pilotto.


No comments:

Post a Comment