31 Oct 2013

Before it gets too cold


Even though I re-organised my wardrobe this week and replaced most of my summer items with winter items, I'm still have a hard time saying goodbye to this outfit, it's probably been one of my favourite outfits this summer when it wasn't too hot or too cold. The shirt is from American Apparel, I had it for over two years and it's just one of those item that I always go back to because it's so easy to wear any time of the year, on it's own in the summer or under a jumper or a jacket in the winter. Unfortunately I will be saying goodbye to this jacket which I adore for a few months as it's too light for winter and I can't handle the cold most days without at least two layers :) but I'll be really happy when it gets warmer and I can wear it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment