26 Oct 2013

Winter florals


I managed to catch a little bit of sunshine this morning when I met a friend for breakfast which meant I was in a bit of cheerful mood so I decided it would be a good opportunity to wear something that is not my usual choice of late of a jumper and skirt. I bought this floral dress at Zara last week actually thinking it would be a great item to wear year-round. I love a little bit of a floral print and the original plan was to layer it under a chunky knit when it gets very cold, but luckily today wasn't too bad and I could just wear it as is with my biker jacket.
It actually feels like it's been quite a long time since I had a little floral number in my wardrobe which brings a nice change, especially after wearing so much grey and black recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment