17 Nov 2013

Combat mode

Combat mode


It's been somewhat of a manic Sunday morning for me, I'm currently writing this while on a train journey to visit a friend who's leaving for a long period to travel around the world.
I woke up in a bit of a combative mood ( a mixture of not feeling very well an waking up way too early) and this outfit was the first thing I thought off. Sadly it was still too dark to actually snap a proper photo of this outfit so a quick browse through polyvore while on my train journey has helped to sort it out. 
I was trying to steer clear from the camouflage trend but I really fell in love with this pencil skirt from Topshop, it has a bit of an elegant touch to it despite the camouflage print. The shoes from Office were meant to be my winter shoes this year but I'm still having a hard time breaking into them so I have a spare pair of shoes in my bag in case it all gets too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment