24 Nov 2013

Touch of pink

Touch of pink

I'm a little bit in love with all of those looks from &Other Stories, a touch of light and pink shades, so beautiful yet seems so out of reach for me. I really find it hard to wear pastels and pinks or even white, not because they're not really my colours but because I'm so clumsy that by the time I leave home and get to work I usually spill my coffee on myself about 3 times and manage to smear my mascara and eyeliner everywhere, not to mention the messy morning commutes on the smog and dust filled London Underground, all of those just scream 'accident waiting to happen' if I even try and think of something slightly lighter than my usual greys, blue and blacks. I do kind of envy those that are brave enough to rock a little bit of pink and pastel, I sort of wish I could find the perfect pink or pastel piece that I'd feel comfortable wearing without being worried about spilling coffee over it or mess it up in some kind of way. For now I'll keep on looking at these brilliant looks for some inspiration until I feel brave enough to add a little bit of pink and pastel shades to my wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment