28 Jan 2014

Printed matter



I mentioned a few days ago that I'm really looking forward to adding a bit of print to my wardrobe after what feels like a long print-free winter and whilst I have yet to find anything in the clothing department that gets me excited, it seems like my obsession with bags, shoes and accessories has reached new heights and this week unintentionally I ended up with not one but two leopard printed items. The gorgeous and slightly outrageous scarf was my first find, I've seen it while browsing the &Other Stories website, which always seems to be a great source for exciting and sometimes slightly over the top accessories and this scarf is probably one of these items that's just the serves the right injection of print and colour on my lazy black dress days. 
The second item which was quite an exciting find is a the leopard print camera bag from Black Lilly that was deeply discounted when I found it, I was on the lookout for this bag for a long time but it seemed to have sold out everywhere online and I had absolutely no idea any shops here in London stock their items until I visited The Mercantile in Spitafields, this shop is pretty incredible and deservers a post of its own dedicated to it as they have an incredible selection of Scandinavian fashion brands.
I'm really excited with my new finds, although I may be lacking in new season items I'm feeling that my recent accessory discoveries might be the key to re-working my tired and boring wardrobe without having to purchase any new clothes for a while (I'm going to be slightly more strict with myself until there is actually a reason to buy some new season items).

No comments:

Post a Comment