27 Nov 2012

Back in monochrome

Topshop Skirt, COS Collar, Zara Man Jumper

I spent a few days trying to fit more colour into my wardrobe and after yesterday's white shirt and colourful skirt combo that was slightly inappropriate for the weather,  I decided it's time to wrap up properly and to go back to black and white.
I teamed a men's jumper with this black and white Topshop skirt which has a great cut and a bit of a futuristic vibe and tucked a white COS collar underneath the jumper. Collar has a really nicely scalloped shape but I usually find it a bit too big and overpowering so I choose to keep it tucked in. 
I actually find this combo a lot more exciting than some of the other combos I came up with in the past few days, this sort makes me think perhaps I should permanently stick to black and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment