28 Nov 2012

Trying to keep warm on the run

Jumper H&M , Skirt Miss Selfridge, Brogues Office

Today was meant to be a quiet day at work but somehow it turned to be one of those days in which I found myself running around from trains to busses to taxis to get to meetings on time.
I had an early start and as usual failed to make a decision on what I should wear the night before (I always promise myself I'll do that but somehow always end waiting until the last minute). Knowing I'll be spending a lot of time today going in and out of meetings and running around a lot I decided to stick to something comfortable and warm. A good thing about my job and most of the meetings I go to is that casual outfits are OK, so I picked this warm and chunk sweater and this jacquard like skirt and decided to step it up a little bit by teaming both with a pair of studded brogues to make the outfit slightly more exciting while still keeping warm. 
It's the first time I wore this combo but I'm actually quite pleased, it's still a simple outfit but the shoes definitely help to keep a little more exciting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment