26 Nov 2012

Monday laziness attacks



I Could not get up this morning , just couldn't , it was raining and so dark even for the relatively late time I
 usually wake up at.
I felt so lazy , dragging myself out of bed and trying to get dressed, I only wanted to reach for the simplest items I could find.
The white shirt used to be a staple in my wardrobe but in the last few months it found it's way to the black hole in the back of my wardrobe and been replaced by warm grey and black jumpers.
I decided that today a change would be good and thought teaming the white shirt with this shiny bouclé skirt can make the outfit feel a little more cheerful on this grey and cold day, teamed with the Zara coat it was a perfect way to brighten an otherwise grim Monday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment