29 Dec 2012

Getting ready for the summer with American Vintage


Looking at the new Spring/Summer lookbook from American Vintage on this gloomy winter morning had definitely brought a much needed cheer.
American Vintage is one of my favourite brands for smart and chic quality casuals and the Spring/Summer lookbook definitely looks promising with a mix of prints and soft fabrics and silhouettes , this collection made me sigh for a few seconds while the rain was thumping on my windows. Funnily , I'm really not a big summer fan usually but right now the only thing I wish for is to hang my winter coat , put away my jumpers and put on a nice and soft printed skirt and a soft t-shirt and walk around in the sun. American Vintage just made me spend a morning of day dreaming about the summer and possibly a cute American Vintage skirt :)


No comments:

Post a Comment