28 Jan 2013

Basic Monday

zara army shirt, gina tricot tunic

I had to celebrate getting rid of my flu and finally feeling like a normal human being again, but it was Monday after all and despite all the joy of not being ill again , I realised that it's time to go back to work after being away for almost a week and I really felt like wearing something simple and comfortable for my first day back at work so I ended up pulling this black and white Gina Tricot t-shirt which I actually bought to wear at home but realised it can actually works OK with the new khaki shirt I got from Zara. I added a couple of necklaces and wore a black pencil skirt, very basic , very simple but really comfy, probably the best way to go back to work after being ill for a few days.  


No comments:

Post a Comment