29 Jan 2013

Get the basics

Get the basics


I've been planning to stock up on some new basics for a while but I always end up holding off  my plans  to stock up on new basics because I see some other ridiculous item that catches my eye and decide it needs to be top priority. I admit , I'm not  very good when it comes to holding myself when I see something I like and it's usually the basics are the ones being neglected because of that, but recently I discovered Danish brand Envii and their online store and fell in love with their simple and basic items, probably a lot of it has to do with the nice selection of blue and grey items which I seem to have a slight obsession with lately but I absolutely love the stuff on the site and I'm seriously tempted to give this online store a try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment