19 Mar 2013

The simple detail


I'm a sucker for simple LBDs and while I love a simple black shift dress , I always look for a simple and small detail that will distinguish it from other little black dresses which is why I was absolutely thrilled to get this dress from &Other Stories this morning. 
This dress caught my eye when I went to check out the shop two weeks ago and I mentioned last week that I was a little confused about the sizing and couldn't find the right size but decided to take a chance and order it online in a different size and hope it would fit better. Luckily,I managed to nail it this time with the size and I'm really happy about this purchase. It's definitely not a show-off dress which is what I actually love about it, from afar it might appear a simple black shift dress , but on a closer inspection you can see the little draped detail that makes this dress a little more special and I have to admit this was the thing that caught my eye when I first saw it. I do love a little extra detail on a simple dress which makes it look a little different and I also love the fact that the fit is quite relaxed but still looks somewhat sophisticated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment