17 Oct 2013

Sticking with black and white


The closer the weekend gets the lazier I get with my outfits but luckily today it was laziness that made me try this houndstooth print skirt which I bought ages ago before I could even think of winter.
It seemed like the perfect way to get a potentially boring outfit a little more exciting. I teamed it with a black chunky jumper and a matching pair of black and white flats and voila! Surprisingly I really love this lazy outfit, there's something quite elegant about it , which is sharp contrast of my usual lazy outfits that usually include an all black ensemble (the perfect recipe for a lazy and simple outfit!). I'm really excited about this skirt as I feel it's a great item for making an outfit slightly more sophisticated without trying too hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment