20 Oct 2013

Coat choices

Coat choices


Time seems to fly and it's nearly November, that time of the year when the temperatures drop low enough to switch from the 'fall jacket' to the proper 'winter coat'. I'm usually a one coat person, I buy one every two or three years and usually stick with it until I decide it's time for a new one. This year I'm very tempted to buy a new winter coat simply because there are so many great classic silhouettes that will work for years to come. I already have last year's biker coat from Zara which served me and will serve me very well for a long time but  I also really want a classic cut double breasted coat, a style that will be truly transcend any seasonal trend madness and will be the  practical go-to pieces on cold days for years. It's great to have a trendy coat but I feel it's time for a proper coat investment.


No comments:

Post a Comment