1 Oct 2013

You caught my eye - Yifang Wan - Spring/Summer 14

Yifang Wan - Spring/Summer 14



I probably haven't been in tune with fashion month happenings, at least not as much as I used to in the past. I don't know if it was because of the general stress and disorder in my life or the simple fact that keeping up with the fashion month happenings is becoming more and more overwhelming with live streams, social media updates and endless blog posts everywhere. 
However, with all the fashion noise, this collection by Yifang Wan has certainly caught my eye when browsing for highlights from LFW.
The solid colours and asymmetric cuts are just the sort of items that will make my perfect summer wardrobe. This collection certainly strikes the perfect balance for me, chic and functional with a little twist. This perfectly sums up everything I would want a summer outfit to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment