27 Nov 2013

Inspired by the boys

Inspired by the boys



Two weeks in an office full of boys and I'm already slipping into a somewhat lazy attitude towards my outfits, trying to avoid over-dressing to an office full of jeans, trainers and t-shirts and all I can think off is a comfy pair of trainers and a warm sweatshirt. I'm a little obsessed with this sweatshirt from Whistles that will be the perfect fit for my slightly more relaxed office wardrobe that is slowly coming together as days go by. I really can't say no to a comfy sweatshirt teamed with a basic skirt and trainers for a bit of a sporty and casual look. I'm really starting to enjoy the no-fuss attitude to work attire in my new office, it's such a relief for someone like me who's not really good at planning outfits in advance to know that I'm not stepping into a giant fashion show every morning when I get into the office. It's a big cheer for lazy and comfy dressing at work!


No comments:

Post a Comment