4 Nov 2013

The white collar


I'm a huge fan of collar details, if there is such a thing. It seems like every winter I develop a slight obsession with collar details , last year it was a sharp and crisp pointed collar, two years ago I was obsessed with peter pan collars and this year there's nothing I love more than a good high-neck collar detail. Call it turtle neck, polo neck or roll neck (I can never figure out what's the difference) or anything else, high neck tops and jumpers are taking over my wardrobe this season and at the minute I'm a little obsessed with adding a white roll neck collar under every jumper I wear and I especially like it with this stripy number from Mango which I sort of regretted buying until I added the little extra detail of the white collar.  I do like simple additions like this to help with adding a little bit of detail and interest to what might be a relatively boring outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment