2 Dec 2013

If it ain't broke ...


There's nothing that makes me happier than sticking to a familiar formula when it comes to getting dressed. Some days I get up and have an incredible need for experimenting but lately, as I mentioned before, on most days I will just stick with what's familiar and comfortable and there's nothing more comfortable and familiar than a white shirt layered with a nice jumper or sweatshirt. I don't know why but it was one of those things I seem to have forgotten about when I got into a style rut and decided wearing black dresses is the ultimate solution for a simple outfit especially since my wardrobe is full of jumpers and sweatshirts just begging to be layered on top a nice white shirt. I was certainly relieved when my Monday morning routine was made slightly easier when I put on this outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment