5 Dec 2013

Ready for a holiday

Ready for a holiday

I really did not intend to mention my love for Whistles three times in one week but their email marketing team must be doing a great job making my heart stop for a second when I get one of their emails!
Today's email announced the launch of the Whistles Resort collection and I just couldn't ignore this gorgeous lookbook. I really love these looks and although I find it hard to grasp the idea behind 'resort' collections I really love the fact all of the items are keeping to the looks and aesthetics you will usually find at Whistles (I won't discuss the prices but Whistles is Whistles). These practical and chic looks might be part of a 'resort' collection, the sort of looks I might dream of wearing on a nice wintery city break (I'd wish!) but their greatness is that they'll probably be wonderful working wardrobe companions.


No comments:

Post a Comment