16 Dec 2013

The countdown


The last week before Christmas is probably my least favourite time of the year, mainly due to the fact that it's the busiest and most stressful week for me in my job, spending most of my time at work trying to make pre-holiday deadlines and conclude projects before the end of the year. It's one of weeks in which I spend most of my days and evenings at work in a mad race against time so on most days, I try to give myself a few extra minutes of sleep (or snooze) before the madness begins again so naturally getting dressed is not really a top priority which means I pretty much rely on whatever I can pull out of my wardrobe as fast as I can. Surprisingly those last minute 'in a rush' outfits are the ones I'm usually happiest with and my outfit for today is certainly one of those slightly messy but trusty outfits that I know I feel the happiest in, especially when I know I'm facing a very stressful week at work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment