15 Dec 2013

Bright splash

Bright splash

Although this winter has been very mild so far, I'm starting to get a little tired of winter clothing by now. It happens every year just before Christmas, the combination of holiday madness, grey and cold weather and short days are probably the perfect time to start digging deeper into the spring/summer collections and pass a gloomy winter after noon with some bright inspiration. I started this with a close examination of Stella McCartney's spring lookbook as her collection are always simple and elegant. I really love the mix of prints and pastel colours, can't stop thinking how beautiful the combination of the snake print bomber jacket with a delicate floral print dress, the sort of outfits I can only dream of actually pulling off but I guess there's nothing wrong with a little bit of bright inspiration on a cold winter afternoon to help banish the winter blues.


No comments:

Post a Comment