18 Jan 2014

Monster

Monster


Whilst I still get myself to properly think about what I'm wearing now , I can quite easily build a fantasy summer wardrobe in my head and at the moment I'm having a serious discussion with myself about which of these shoes would fit into my imaginative summer wardobe?
I have a soft spot for chunky and somewhat clumsy looking shoes, some might consider those as a bit of a fashion monstrosity but simplicity and practicality always seem to come first on my list, so no wonder I'm slowly becoming captivated by this trend and whilst I really can't see myself jumping on the Birkenstok-mania that is slowly unfolding, these sandals from Zara are certainly tick the boxes as to the type of sandals I can see fit for my imaginary summer wardrobe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment