17 Jan 2014

The fashion snore

The fashion snore


My lack of posts recently can only be explained by the fact I have now officially entered that phase of the year which I call the 'fashion snore', I experience this every winter just after Christmas when the shops are still full of last season's sale items and all you wish for is to see something bright and new that hints that in a few months time spring will come. By now my fashion snore situation is so bad that I can't even look at myself in the mirror in the morning after I get dressed simply because I know that seeing myself wearing that black roll neck again might send me back straight to bed.
To keep it short, I'm feeling a bit fed up with my dark wardrobe, the same boring black dresses and solid jumpers that I've become so used to in the last few months, I just feel that I'm in an urgent need of a colour and print injection but deep inside I know I'm not brave enough to make that switch yet, so I find myself scouring the internet for the most eye-popping prints and colours in a hope of finding something that will finally help me conquer my craving for a little bit of colour and print and save me from this fashion snore.


No comments:

Post a Comment