5 Feb 2014

Ray of light

Ray of light

The theme of the past few weeks was a bit gloomy, the weather is horrible, getting to work is a nightmare and in general , fashion isn't on top of my list of priorities but slowly and surely new season collection are creeping into the shops and somewhere between all of the doom and gloom there are a few rays of light coming from the high-street and one of them is brought to us by COS, it's quite obvious I'm a huge fan as I mentioned my love for COS so many times before , but this season more than previously I'm excited by the new collection mainly because unlike many other high-street retails who seem to be riding high on the wave of pleats and mid-riff baring tops, COS actually produce an elegant and wearable collections that touch all of the trends without making you feel like a fashion victim. I mentioned before that I have yet to see any new season collection on the high-street that got me excited, luckily I can trust COS to produce a collection that I can actually get excited about because I can actually wear some of it without feeling like an idiot. So thank you COS for being a trusty fashion saviour in this mad trend-lead fashion world, this is my ray of light on this dark and gloomy February day and I can't wait to get my hands on some of these brilliant pieces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment