22 Feb 2014

Zara's spring summer shoe extravaganza

Zara's spring summer shoe extravaganza




Spending the last couple of weeks of the radar with a nasty chest infection that pretty much left me confined to my own bed, didn't really help much when it came to fashion inspiration. 
However, shoes are one of these items that not even a nasty medical condition can stop me from thinking about and Zara's new spring/summer collection is full of some of the most exciting spring/summer shoes I have seen in the last few years. 
I have to admit I'm terribly picky with shoes especially when it comes to summer shoes but it seems that this summer , the list of option is endless and quite exciting and Zara is certainly leading the way on the high-street in my opinion with plenty of choice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment