29 Nov 2012

On the lookout



Sale season is almost upon us and one of my rules when it comes to this time of the year is to have a look around and mark my favourite items so I can manage my budget and splurge a little when the items are finally discounted.
I have already hunted down some of my favourite items, my criteria is very simple, a good quality item that I'll be able to wear either year round or in seasons to come. This list has a little bit of both, some will be way off my budget even when the sales begin and some might be forgotten by the times the sales come but nevertheless I always enjoy making a list of my favourite items so I don'y have the urge to buy whatever I see and allow myself to easily skip the madness that is usually part of the sales season.


No comments:

Post a Comment