4 Dec 2012

Tweeded-it

Skirt Mango, burgundy jumper H&M , Black jumper H&M , White shirt COS

I have to confess I wasn't a fan of tweed in any form until recently when I got this lovely skirt from Mango. I was more excited by the colour and the zippers on the pocekts and that little leather detail on the waistline when I first saw it but I couldn't get past my dislike for tweed so when I first tried it on I decided to skip it even though I knew it can be a good and simple investment. 
A couple of months later on a visit to my parents, my mum started panicking  that I'm not dressed well enough for the winter , obviously this ended up with a trip to the shops in which I picked up more solid colour jumpers and after much hesitation and lots of convincing from my mum I decided to pick this skirt after all. To say it helps to keep me warm will be a lie but it did help me pull a nice slightly more formal look for a work meeting today. I teamed it with a white shirt and a black jumper which later will be replaced with a tucked-in burgundy jumper for a couple of afterwork drinks.
Not bad after all I guess... Thanks mum!


No comments:

Post a Comment