11 Jan 2013

Favourite summer looks, Iro - Spring/Summer 2013

Iro - Spring/Summer 2013

 The winter doesn't look like it's going to end  any time soon and new pre-fall loobooks are slowly springing all over the interent but the thing that makes me happy the most at the moment is seeing new spring/summer lookbooks. This one by French label IRO has to be one of my favourite spring/summer lookbooks. I  love IRO , they've been my brand lust for some time now and I've been lucky in the past to snag some gorgeous IRO items so this lookbook really warms me up and makes me look forward to the summer, it's the perfect combination of cool and casual, gorgeous prints and luxe basics which I really love. So I think it's time to finish with all this winter business and bring on the summer !


No comments:

Post a Comment