6 Jan 2013

Lazy Sunday afternoon


Yesterday seemed like a long day of running around and the only thing I wanted to do today was to relax at home , watch some movies with friends (more like a Dark Knight marathon !!!) and enjoy a quiet Sunday at home. One thing I knew after spending the day outside yesterday wearing a jumper , a jacket and a coat to keep warm was that I wanted to wear something light and comfortable and this dress is the perfect choice, it's certainly not a dress to wear around the house but with the cold weather outside it was actually a welcome change from the regular pile of clothes I wear when I go outside, more than that, it made me feel as if the spring is nearly here , I know there's still time but at least I felt like that for a little bit today whist wearing this dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment