16 Jan 2013

Pre-Fall 2013 favourites

Pre-Fall 2013 favourites

I'm barely managing to keep track of the new trends for spring/summer 13 and I'm already drowning looking through all of the Pre-Fall lookbooks that are spreading around the internet like wildfire, to be honest I really can't think of anything summery when it's -3 degrees outside so browsing the pre-fall lookbooks seems to be a great way to keep warm in this cold weather. 
My favourites at the moment have to be Stella McCartney , Carven and Phillip Lim. I especially love the simple layered and oversized pieces and adore the blue and black combinations in Phillip Lim's and Carven's lookbooks. I really wouldn't mind wearing that gorgeous Phillip Lim printed jumper paired with one of Carven's curved hem skirts and I can't stop thinking how warm that gorgeous Stella McCartney cape will be. I really wouldn't mind owning some of those pieces now (if only I could!).

No comments:

Post a Comment