26 Jan 2013

Simple and cool - Maje Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook

Simple and cool - Maje Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook

This is an amazingly chic, simple and cool lookbook from cult French label Maje.If I had to think of my ideal summer wardrobe this is how I imagine it would be, with a cool mix of prints, simple and chic t-shirts and dresses and a whole lot of black, grey, khaki and blue which seem to be my favourite colours at the moment. I absolutely love this lookbook and if I only could I would run straight into the nearest Maje store and get all of those lovely pieces for myself. I think it would be safe to say that some of those pieces will be worth the investment because they have this simple and chic vibe that can stand the test of time and seasonal trends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment