20 Jan 2013

Warm up with Maison Scotch Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook

Maison Scotch - Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook

I think this is the perfect time, after a long and cold weekend to set my eyes again on some colourful spring/summer looks. This time it's the new Maison Scotch lookbook for 2013 which is full of colourful prints and gorgeous basics that once again make me wish the winter would finally end. I just love how comfy and simple the outfits look and alreadt setting my eyes on that gorgeous printed tote bag and that cute draped skirt. I really love Maison Scotch and although they're quite expensive they're items are worth investing in because of the quality and from my experience from past seasons the brand seems to be spot on when it comes to design of clothes that can transcend seasonal trends and be as wearable in the spring and summer as in the winter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment