22 Jan 2013

Whistles Blues

Whistles Blues


I've been looking at some of the new items on the Whistles website earlier this evening and whilst I was kind of bummed because I really can't afford anything from there at the moment. I think a look at the site made me develop a new affection for anything that combines blues, greys and blacks. Greys and blacks are easy to pull off  most of the time but I never thought of trying to add a little bit of blue into the combination and after checking out the Whistles website I'm thinking it might actually be a great way to inject a little bit of colour into my outfits which I seem to be repeating again and again recently. I know it's sort of a no brainer but I guess sometimes it takes a while for something to catch my eye. I remember I mentioned in the past that I usually find it hard to wear blue and always doubt myself when I end up wearing anything in that colour but maybe learning to play with dfferent shades of blue can be a great a way to inject more colour into my black and grey outfits and it might make me feel more excited about trying to add more blue items into my wardrobe, or at least try to work around with those I have sitting there right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment