4 Feb 2013

Sandro Spring Summer 2013 Lookbook

Images via: sandro-paris.com

 The Sandro Spring/Summer lookbook is finally here and I absolutely love the minimalistic and clean lines.
I'm going to admit this as I'm not a huge fan of white clothes but this lookbook makes me want to fill my wardrobe with simple white pieces for the summer , the sort of pieces you can just wear without thinking too much and just go for a walk in the sunshine ! I'll be honest , I don't think I'll be able to handle another Sprin/Summer lookbook when it's nearly 0 degrees outside but I'll make an exception because Sandro is one of my favourites labels and they're lookbooks are usually so beautiful it would be a shame to not have a look and lust over those gorgeous looks. 


Images via: http://www.sandro-paris.com/sandro-paris.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment