16 Feb 2013

Saturday play

Iro printed skirt, Zara jumper, Bershka shoes
I was really looking forward to the weekend, I needed rest and time for myself. I have quite a big week coming ahead and I wanted to dedicate this for some well deserved quiet time, however I was really surprised this morning when I woke up and the sun was shining, which meant I couldn't resist getting out of my apartment and enjoying a few hours in the sun (as much as you can get when it's still only 6 degrees outside). I also felt it would be a good time to try out the Iro skirt my mum surprised me with earlier this week and as usual I teamed it with a simple black jumper to keep me warm. I seem to be stuck with this look , a printed skirt and a simple jumper and some days I feel as if it's become my one and only look recently , which seems to be quite frustrating for me recently as I feel like most outfits just don't come very easily and my creativity is at all time low,  but today I felt this playful combination was right in place. A simple outfit again but in my opinion just the perfect look for a Saturday morning walk outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment