14 Feb 2013

The perfect shade of blue

I finally found it ! The perfect blue jumper ! I've been looking for one for a few weeks and the perfect one finally turned up!
I already mentioned that lately I've been overcoming my strange hang-ups about wearing blue and I was hoping to find a simple piece that can work well for me, this jumper (actually more of a sweatshirt) is just the right shade of blue in my opinion , it's actually quite a relief to find myself wearing a top that is not black or grey. Although very simple, wearing it today has really made me feel slightly more energetic. I guess I needed a break from all the blacks and greys and this jumper came in just on time to save me from the boring black jumper routine I've been stuck in recently. I wore the jumper with this black and white skirt and loved the contrast between them, it was not just the colours but also the texture , I was a little worried about this over load of colours and textures but at the end of the day it was a good and fun experiment. I'm guessing this jumper will become a regular on my posts as I just can't stop thinking of what other items it would look great with.


No comments:

Post a Comment