4 Mar 2013

Black and white accessories edit


Black and white edit


Would it be fair to say I'm going through a phase in which I'm more interested in accessories than actual clothes? Well, right now after stocking up on some brightly coloured accessories over the weekend, my attention seemed to have swayed over to anything that is black and white, I still haven't found my perfect black and white item (I think it's due to the fact there's way too many to choose from!) but when I do I think I would focus on the accessories department first. I would be happy to find the right item those that will  transcend seasonal trends and become a classic outfit staple that I'll hopefully still be able to enjoy in the next few seasons (and yes , I'm looking at you Marc Jacobs flats!)


No comments:

Post a Comment