5 Mar 2013

Can I be a Marni girl?


Can I be a Marni girl?

My interest in fashion seems to always swerve around the alternate fashion fantasy universes I build in my head, it's quite a strange statement I know but I think a big part of fashion has to do with fantasy and sometimes I'm feeling as if alongside the reality of my day to day adventures with fashion , there is an alternate world of what I would want my adventures with fashion to be and somewhere in the middle there is also a space for what I could see myself wearing but can't really afford, there high fashion meets my need for simple and comfortable items and in that little space there is a special place for Marni with their bold jewelry and accessories, lovely prints and simple cuts that in an ideal world I wouldn't mind wearing on a day to day basis. I seem to keep going back to their website and looking through their collections and with each collection I look at I wish that the parallel universe that is my fashion world of fantasy would to align with reality so I can be a Marni girl. I guess it's always good to aspire but then again, people say reality is what keeps us in check so I guess I can hop back to my fantasy world and keep the Marni girl as my inspiration when waking up in the morning and trying to figure out how to dress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment