10 Mar 2013

Eye catcher - UK Vogue April edition


I certainly had no plans of buying any magazines this month, after last month's runway and collection editions I thought I'm pretty much done with catching up on what's going on in fashion magazine but this cover of UK Vogue totally caught me off guard as I was standing in the queue at the supermarket. It's definitely been a while since I've seen such a gorgeous cover photo and I just couldn't stop staring at it and eventually decided to pick it up. I still haven't had a chance to browse the magazine thoroughly but when I got back home the first thing I did was to skip straight to the editorial which features the gorgeous cover girl Edie Campbell and I have to say I wasn't disappointed, the editorial is absolutely gorgeous showcasing some gorgeous ensembles which I absolutely love so I thought I'd share a little sneak peak of the editorial as it's definitely one of the most gorgeous and editorials I've seen in a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment