12 Oct 2013

ACNE

ACNE



Can there be a more perfect winter collection than this one from Acne ? I keep going back to browse the Acne website over and over again, wishing I had the money to invest in one of those pieces. I'd be honest and say that I probably will never be able to wear any of those pieces but it's certainly the sort o collections that in my opinion features a great mixture of practical and avant-garde pieces that I just adore. I mean , who wouldn't want to wrap themselves in layers and top it all with an over the top jacket? In my imaginary world I'd do that every day, but for now all I can do is find a little bit of inspiration whilst checking this incredible collection. I've actually already have an idea how to translate one of those pieces into my little wardrobe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment