11 Oct 2013

Bring on the cold



It's hard to believe but I started this week wearing a light long sleeve t-shirt and now within the course of two days the weather has turned cold and windy and it's finally starting to feel like winter is on its way. 
I have to admit I'm quite excited to finally be able to pull out my jumpers and warm knits, it seems like it's been quite a long summer, at least for a winter loving person like me. I think I always loved shopping for winter more than shopping for summer but unfortunately or fortunately I have yet to spot any winter 'must haves' that I really want so I was quite excited to find this jumper and skirt at Monki a couple of weeks ago and been waiting impatiently to wear them. I do love a nice grey jumper and absolutely love this asymmetric, the cut out detail certainly helps make things a little more exciting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment