6 Nov 2013

Take a trip to the moon with Stine Goya

Take a trip to the moon with Stine Goya


Stine Goya has been a long time favourite of mine and every collection holds plenty of lovely surprises. This winter collection's themed around a trip to the moon, I love a good collection that is build around a theme that can spark my imagination and this collection certainly does with a wide variety of items to fit any style you can find anything from metallic accented puffer jacket, printed dresses and structured jackets and knits. I love how the trip to the moon theme is translated across the collection, the more you look at each piece the more apparent the theme becomes and for a fantasist like me it's just the perfect way to spark my imagination. 
So what will I be taking on my trip to the moon ? I will definitely go with those lovely berets , croc heals and a comfy and large backpack. 

Check out the gorgeous collection video to see more and spark your imagination:



No comments:

Post a Comment