13 Nov 2013

The hat hunt


I'm not going to make excuses about my hair, I need a cut and a dye urgently , it's a mess so therefore a hat related post is probably appropriate on such a bad hair day. 
After posting about how much I wanted a new winter hat I felt really tempted to go and try out this fuzzy little number from River Island that I mentioned in my previous hat related post. Most of the other hats while really amazing were very far from what I could actually afford and while playing a little bit of online-window shopping is never bad I still wanted to find a cute and cosy winter hat and this one was the perfect match in terms of style and budget and it did quite a good job of keeping my head warm and providing a proper cover to my poor neglected hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment